Another 5 Star Review: "No way you could have a bad time."
- on Yelp
Here's how this is going to go for you:
1. First things first - get on their mailing list.
2. Secondly, find between 15 and 20 of your closest friends, and round them up.
3. Call Whirlyball to find out their availability. Pick a date/time from that call.
4. Use one of their coupons they email you to get an "all-inclusive" games and drinks for two hours.
6. Have the bartender pour a few (or more than a few) starter pitchers of Summer Shandy or whatever sounds tasty on the beer list that day.
7. Go claim your private room and listen to the "ref" give his spiel. (could have swore that word was spelled with a "sch" in the beginning!)
8. First 8-10 ppl on the court are the lucky first round of Whirlyball players.
9. This is definitely a case of it pays to be last. You get to drink for the next 10 minutes.
10. Watch the hilarity ensue. Swap. Drink. Repeat.
<br style="text-align: left; widows: 2; text-transform: none; background-color: rgb(255,255,255); text-indent: 0px; font: 12px/16px arial, 'Lucida Grande', 'Bitstream Vera Sans', verdana, sans-serif; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; color: rgb(68,68,68); word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" /> Thank me later, since there is pretty much no way you could have a bad time doing any of this.
Do you like WhirlyBall?
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM Sunday
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM Monday
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM Tuesday
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM Wednesday
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM Thursday
- 11:00 AM to 2:00 AM Friday
- 11:00 AM to 3:00 AM Saturday