Any of these pick-up lines would sound pretty creepy to hear on the street, but when it comes to bowling alleys, these lines make complete sense.
1. “Pardon me, Miss, I thought you wanted me to strike up a conversation ;)
Simple and to the point - just make sure you actually bowl strikes before pulling out this smooth line. What girl doesn't love a good play on words?
2. “Great shot! I’d like to see you pin me down like that”
3. “Forgive my forwardness. My mind’s been in the gutter all night long.”
Ah, classic. The perfect way to combine being terrible at bowling with being a really great pickup artist.
4. “I like a man who isn’t afraid to use both hands.”
I’m not so sure the guy who bowls with two hands is the guy you want to go home with… but hey, to each their own.
5. “My lanes are freshly waxed, if you know what I mean.”
Creepy pretty much anywhere you use it.
6. "My motto: Strikes in the streets, splits in the sheets."
Great for getting a laugh! Just don’t be a weirdo…weirdos say stuff like this.
7. “Hey there, could you spare me a minute of your time?”
Dang, back at it again with the flirtatious play on words!
8. “Let’s talk turkey: When I look at you, my thoughts are all XXX.”
You probably shouldn’t ever use this line, but we can’t stop a few courageous romantics from trying.
9. “Wow, what a great rack!”
Classy… real classy...
(If you're bold enough to try it - it works at the beginning of a pool game, too.)
10. “You’ve got a good grip on that ball. I’d like to see how you handle two.”
Not. Even. Once.
Maybe bowling isn’t the sexiest sport in the world, but it is one of the most fun! Come out to WhirlyBall Chicago and try out some of your own pickup lines. Just maybe be a little less creepy than these. :)