If you want to learn more about what makes WhirlyBall a fun and exciting sport for people of all ages, then you can visit these websites to find more information!
- WhirlyBall involves elements from the game of lacrosse. Learn about the history of lacrosse on this page from USLacrosse.org.
- You will also see elements of ice hockey in the game of WhirlyBall. Find out more about ice hockey’s history on this page from Olympic.org.
- Children can benefit from playing group sports like WhirlyBall. You can get a closer look at these benefits on this page from Kaboose.com.
- Playing WhirlyBall is a fun and exciting way to reduce stress, which is important because stress can cause a number of unwanted side effects including the ones on this page from WebMD.com.
- Invite your friends, family, and other members of your support group to play WhirlyBall with you! Check out this page from MayoClinic.com to read about the importance of having a strong support group.
Learn even more about this awesome party and event sport by contacting WhirlyBall today at (773) 486-7777.